Position: ReforMeter Project Coordinator
Application Deadline: September 19, 2023
The ReforMeter Project (https://reformeter.ge) is implemented by the ISET Policy Institute and supported by the USAID Economic Governance Program. Our goal is to generate reform progress analysis for policy-making and public dialogue, and thereby promote informed debate about reform priorities and policy decisions, improve accountability, and help build trust between the government, the private sector, and the general public. The first phase of ReforMeter was implemented during 2015-2019. The new phase of the project will be implemented during 2021-2024.
The main responsibilities and tasks of the ReforMeter Project Coordinator include:
- Coordinate project management activities and information.
- Work with the ReforMeter Project Manager to eliminate any blockers and to monitor project progress.
- Liaise with clients and make sure that client’s needs are met as projects evolve.
- In coordination with the Project Manager, assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Contribute to organizing and participating in Public-Private Dialogue (PPD) events around target reforms, ReforMeter information sessions, and annual events.
- Contribute to producing promotional videos on the ReforMeter tool and other branding materials, such as brochures and one-pagers on target reforms.
- With the inputs receivable from the ReforMeter research team, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports, including Reform Assessment PPD reports, event memos, and Quarterly and Annual Progress Reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met.
- In the case of interest, participate in conducting reform assessments according to the ReforMeter methodology and contribute to different policy research projects.
- Participate and contribute to ISET Policy Institute’s other research activities.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Solid organizational skills.
- Excellent command of English and Georgian languages (both speaking and writing).
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The ability to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research would be considered an advantage.
- MA degree in economics, business administration, public policy, management, or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
How to apply:
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Send a letter of interest and resume to: [email protected] with “ReforMeter Project Coordinator” in the subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is September 19, 2023.