- Economic Prosperity Initiative - EPI
- United States Agency for International Development - USAID
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH - GIZ
- USAID Governing for Growth - G4G
- Promoting Rule of Law in Georgia Activity - PROLoG
- Good Governance Initiative in Georgia - GGI
- International Fund for Agricultural Development - IFAD
- Regional Environmental Centre for the Caucasus - REC Caucasus
- UN Women
- Macroeconomic policy
- Agriculture & rural policy
- Energy & environment
- Inclusive growth
- Private sector & competitiveness
- Green and sustainable development
Currently, the Georgian agricultural sector is characterized by relatively low productivity (by international standards) and its contribution to the GDP of the country is much lower than what it could be, considering that 45%1 of the Georgian labor force is currently employed in agriculture.
The Government of Georgia (GoG) intends to create a national agricultural insurance program to achieve the following objectives: (i) developing the agricultural insurance market in Georgia; (ii) supporting agricultural production and increasing the competitiveness of farmers; and (iii) supporting the income of people involved in agricultural activities and minimizing their risks.
The Georgian government is currently working on the draft of a new Code on Spatial Planning and Construction, with the aim of increasing the safety of new constructions while consolidating the great achievements obtained in terms of effectiveness in the delivery of construction permits.