- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation - SDC
- CARE International
- German Economic Team in Georgia - GET
- United Nations Development Programme - UNDP
- UN Women
- USAID Economic Security Program
- European Union
- FREE Network
- Government of Sweden/Sida
- Macroeconomic policy
- Agriculture & rural policy
- Energy & environment
- Inclusive growth
- Private sector & competitiveness
- Green and sustainable development
- Media & democracy
In recent years digitalization has continued to reshape global contexts, impacting all aspects of life and business. The pandemic accelerated digital adoption, making it a critical factor for business resilience.
Digitalization can be defined as the process of change that digital technology causes or influences in all aspects of life. For businesses, it implies digital improvements which alter business models, alongside the way in which products or services are manufactured and delivered.
Gender inequality has been a persistent (albeit steadily improving) problem for years. The COVID-induced crisis put women in a disproportionately disadvantaged position, jeopardizing decades of progress achieved towards equality between men and women.